SimpleC uses behavioral technology as a non-drug alternative to support function and quality of life. Our solution is adaptable and can support a range of seniors’ needs, from individuals living independently and experiencing normative age-related changes to more involved support for residents in memory care.
SimpleC’s Solution consists of:
- Behavioral technology, such as Companion, Care Station, Community Area Devices
- Personal storyboards to share life history and personal interests
- Personalized interventions to provide memory and behavioral support as needed
- SocialC to connect seniors to the social media network
- Activity Reporter to capture and track care services provided
- Data Manager to analyze and understand care service data on a community level